1.03.2013

The enchanted holiday...


Let me start where I stopped yesterday, at my departure, on Christmas Day, to go to my Mum! Yay! The  gifts were  barely unwrapped when I jumped on the train (2 min before the doors closed...) for a safe trip to the sea ..


I took the opportunity to work (very little) and spin (a lot) ... I really miss crafts, and it's really hard for me to have no time over long periods ... So when I do have time, I go back in my bubble times 50. Since the beginning of the holidays, I have done virtually nothing for school (translation takes me quite some time already!). I'm going to have to get back into it quickly before Monday rolls in...

The bubble... ;)

Just arrived in my favorite haven, we exchanged Christmas gifts, and then I followed up with all my appointments: hairdresser, physiotherapist, shrink, various doctors, mediums / shamans and other angels. .. The kind of thing that in the U.S. I'd have to sell my body on Times Square to be able to afford.






Well, besides my trips to the huts of shamans, I still had time to go raiding stores Rochelle ... :)


As usual, we treated ourselves to great food ! I was so happy to find good French food without unbridled chemicals  and especially without corn syrup everywhere ... yum!





After some rainy days, the weather improved gradually, starting with beautiful sunsets ...





... continuing with some gray days without rain ...




Finally, on January 1st, the sun came out, allowing us to truly enjoy the beacj ... Gorgeous! I thoroughly soak up horizons before returning to my buildings and my basement ... tough to live a city life without a car to get some air! : (










So one week under the sign of softness and relaxation (relative, as always ...) Going back will be hard!





And that's it ! In two days I fly back to the U.S., I admit fairly torn and dreading the return to our basement and our marathon ...

In short, the only light at the end of the tunnel is that I'm going to be reunited with my lovely group of crazy artist people and other dear friends overseas... Thank God for people. Who knew I would ever say that? :) I say, it's the best way to start the year... See you soon for new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment