1.02.2013

Merry Christmas... hum...I mean... Happy New Year!


And a Merry Christmas to all!! What, I'm late? Barely! Although ... I have a lot to tell you! Here we go, I'll try to be brief  (I might fail!)


So, we have lived the last few weeks before break like zombies, in total denial, barely awake enough to remember our names!


We need to reach the finish line!
I have said it before and let me repeat it: we are not tired at all!


Well, personally, it did not stop me from still enjoying Christmas decorations in New York, especially grand. Winter Wonderland indeed ...



So, before leaving for our well deserved winter vacation, we still had to go through evaluations, which means an appointment with the school's director who reads us each teacher's evaluation, discussed during the faculty meeting. Nothing to report in my case, except that everyone wants me to have a little more confidence in myself ... What a surprise!


Joking aside, it's true that I still cannot take myself seriously as an actress. On the other hand, on a personal level, I know things are moving, especially in my relationships with others. The work is paying (and doing exactly what I wanted it to do!) and I feel myself relaxing a lot more with other humans, and being more open in general to feel what I feel when I feel it ... which can sometimes be quite terrifying! :)


What is also becoming increasingly clear is that I'm not really orienting myself towards musical theater. I already knew it, but it has been confirmed by what I feel and also by being in contact with people who are really good at it ... Below is the video taken during our last lesson in Speech: Elizabeth gave us all the same text, to interpret as we wished in groups of 4/5. This is what some of my classmates did with 15 minutes of preparation ... I think it speaks for itself.


So once the classes were done, the gifts distributed and the farewells bid, we all flew to our respective destinations, in my case the gray Paris, which I was very happy to reunite with.



It was a pleasure to return despite the four days race to try and see everyone for a few frustrating hours. I am so fortunate to be surrounded by such wonderful people, and it is still not easy to leave all those I love and who know me to go on an adventure in New York lol! I tried to do the best I could with the little time I had ... and I even managed to spend a day in London to see my dear cousin !



 But unfortunately, that mean I have not spent enough time with my dear family ... fortunately we caught up on Christmas Eve ... It started with my stepmother, who had the good idea to put an electric train as a centerpiece ... Thereupon my brother and his iphone arrived... and the result cannot be told with words!


After that, we were on a roll and continued with the traditional family photos ... again, a poem!



But we can also be beautiful!


In short, we had a blast! And the next day we woke up at dawn to open our gifts! Youhou! :) Personally, I was spoiled with a lot of clothes and delicious books like this magnificent copy of "Silk" illustrated by my darling Rebecca Dautremer ...




 Thus ends my Parisian break between winter forest, lights of the theater and warmth of friendship ...



I thought I could write more today, but I see that it is already too long ... so I will come back tomorrow for a double dose of news! How lucky are you?


I'd say "see you next year!" but I missed the boat by a day... my life is not an existence! (Copyright Camille Saillant)
See you tomorrow duckies!

No comments:

Post a Comment