6.08.2012

The purpose of this blog


*
Edit* : While waiting for this blog to start in August, you can find me blogging at CrazyTown for the summer.


One year ago, I didn't imagine that, by August 2012, I would be living in New York, going to school on Broadway, fulfilling a 15 years old dream that I had never dared caress before. And all this at an age when, according to the common census, you're supposed to "settle down". No matter how big of a change this means, or how terrifying it can seem at times, I can honestly say that I have never been as excited about the future as I am now, nor as happy. Maybe I did it all backward, but I'd much rather have the hope I have now, rather than when I was 20 years old. I know it won't easily be crushed, because I come from a worst place. I take everything that happens from now on as an extra gift from life.


In August, I will start blogging here to document this change of venue, as well as life at Circle in the Square Theater School. When I was looking at schools on the internet, I had the worst time finding students thoughts on the different programs. Hopefully, my experience will help others making their own choice. So, if you're so enclined, check back in the summer for the beginning of this adventure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment